This Agreement is between Loveology, the creator of the Better Love Assessment, (“BETTER LOVE”) and BETTER LOVE Assessment leaders, BETTER LOVE Assessment users, and other individuals who access or view BETTER LOVE materials and content (together, the “Users”). This Agreement explains the scope of the services provided by BETTER LOVE and your obligations as a User.
Scope of Services. The services provided by BETTER LOVE include the content, materials, tools, and assessment programs designed to provide relationship enrichment and facilitate discussion about healthy relationships and relationship success. These BETTER LOVE services include online assessment tools, educational resources, and a network of BETTER LOVE leaders (together, the “Services”).
- Leader Services. If you are a leader, you may use the Services to facilitate relationship conversations based on the results of a BETTER LOVE group report. By completing the leader signup, you do not receive any form of professional mental health licensure and do not receive credentials to practice as “counselors.”
- Assessment User Services. If you are an BETTER LOVE Assessment User or individual viewing or using BETTER LOVE content, you may use the Services to explore your relationship. Use of the Services does not constitute professional, financial, medical, psychological, legal, or other advice.
Acceptance of Terms; Amendment. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms of Service. BETTER LOVE may amend or modify these Terms of Service at any time, for any reason, without notice or liability. Changes are effective immediately upon posting to the BETTER LOVE website (https://www.betterlove.com/terms-of-service). It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service prior to use of the Services. Your continued use of the Services now, or following the posting of any changes, indicates your acceptance.
Termination. BETTER LOVE may, without notice or liability, change, suspend, or discontinue any portion of the Services at any time, including your access to the Services or the availability of any feature, database, or content. If you find any of these Terms of Service or any future changes unacceptable, you may discontinue your use of the Services and cancel your registration by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Services. Upon registration, you are granted permission to use the Services exclusively for your personal use or, for leaders, to facilitate BETTER LOVE Assessments with groups of users.
User Conduct. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login and registration information. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You will use the Services in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws and regulations. You may not hold yourself out to be, in any way, sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by BETTER LOVE, any of its affiliates, or any of its service providers.
License; Proprietary Rights.
- No License. BETTER LOVE does not grant you any license or rights to the proprietary software, tools, or content that are part of the Services.
- Protected Rights. Certain BETTER LOVE content provided in the Services may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other proprietary rights. You may not modify, publish, transmit, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, or display the Services, BETTER LOVE content, or any BETTER LOVE trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property. You may not adapt, translate, modify, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Services.
- Comments and Feedback. BETTER LOVE welcomes your feedback, but you are under no obligation to provide it. All comments, feedback, ideas, questions, or suggestions that you submit to BETTER LOVE will be considered non-proprietary and may be used by BETTER LOVE without any obligation to compensate you for them or give you attribution.
- Services Provided “As-Is.” Services are provided “as-is” and BETTER LOVE disclaims any and all representations and warranties, whether express or implied. This includes implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. BETTER LOVE does its best to keep the Services safe, but cannot guarantee that the BETTER LOVE website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- No Warranty on Assessment Results or Leaders. Because the Services rely, in part, on self-report, BETTER LOVE does not guarantee that the Services are error-free. BETTER LOVE does not adopt, endorse, or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than BETTER LOVE. Under no circumstances will BETTER LOVE be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information transmitted to or by any User.
- No Warranty of Uninterrupted Service. BETTER LOVE does not warrant that Internet-based Services will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free.
Release. In no event will BETTER LOVE, its officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable to you, or any third party, for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive arising from the use of the Services or other BETTER LOVE materials.
Governing Law. These Terms of Service are governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
Dispute Resolution. To resolve any complaint you may have regarding the Services, you agree to first contact BETTER LOVE and express your concerns. Correspondence regarding any complaint should be sent to email@example.com (include Terms of Service in your subject line). If your complaint cannot be resolved through discussion with BETTER LOVE, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service, the Services, or any other BETTER LOVE materials will be settled by binding arbitration. Any controversy or claim must be arbitrated on an individual basis, and may not be consolidated with any claim or controversy of any other party. Any arbitration must take place in King County Washington.
Nonwaiver. If either party fails to require the other party to perform any term of this Agreement, that failure does not prevent the party from later enforcing that term. If either party waives the other’s breach of a term, that waiver does not waive a later breach of that term.
Severability. If any part of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the remainder is still enforceable.